Devote Consulting is looking for a new Senior Pharma Consultant
Devote Consulting is looking to expand its team of consultants and is searching for professionals with experience from the pharmaceutical industry working with clinical operations processes and data.
Are we looking for you?
You like the high-paced life as a consultant and is driven by learning and sharing your knowledge and ideas with others. You take responsibility for own tasks and value high quality in your work.
You want to make a difference for patients and can play a key role in improving business processes impacting patients including creation of required documentation. You have worked with agile delivery methods before and you know how to support and optimize business processes with data in the most efficient way. You can travel as part of your work and will thrive in a high-achieving culture with room for personal and professional growth.
Exciting tasks await you
• Supporting projects that deliver changes to the life science industry within processes, data and systems within R&D, clinical operations, and regulatory affairs
• Optimization and (re)design of business processes
• Stakeholder management, project planning, organization change management and delivery of required compliance documentation for processes and systems
• Driving project progress and securing quality for project deliverables
• A master’s degree within business administration or life sciences
• 2-5 years of experience working as a consultant within regulated industries as Pharma
• Analytical and problem-solving mindset and you strive to make an impact
• Experience with creating compliance documentation as processes or validation documentation
• Proficiency in English and Danish verbal and written communications
• Experience with system validation, agile delivery methods, use of Clinical R&D systems (CTMS, eTMF, RBM, EDC etc.) or medical devices is an advantage
What we offer
We offer a position where you can take responsibility, be influential and make a difference in your everyday work and can take responsibility of one or more projects with clients as a specialist, business analyst and/or as a project manager.
If you are intrigued and are ready to join our team of devoted consultants, send your CV to email@example.com. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.