Career Opportunity with Devote Consulting – Consultant
Devote Consulting is looking to expand its team of consultants and is searching for recent graduates as well as professionals with 1-2 years of experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
Are we looking for you?
You are intrigued by the high-paced life as a consultant and is driven by learning and making a difference for the pharmaceutical industry. As a person you take responsibility for own tasks and value high quality in your work and you can travel as part of your work and will thrive in a high-achieving culture with room for personal and professional growth.
You want to work with improving business processes and data impacting patients in clinical trials including the creation of required documentation and you will be trained in applying agile principles to your delivery method and will (re)design business processes and learn how data is used most efficiently. As a consultant you will also be trained to know how to apply the regulations protecting the patients.
Exciting tasks await you
• Supporting projects that deliver changes to the life science industry within processes, data and systems within R&D, clinical operations, and regulatory affairs
• Optimization and (re)design of business processes
• Stakeholder management, project planning, organization change management and delivery of required compliance documentation for processes and systems
• A master’s degree within business administration or life sciences (e.g. from DTU/KU)
• Analytical and problem-solving mindset and you strive to make an impact
• Experience as a business analyst or data analyst is an advantage
• Proficiency in English and Danish verbal and written communications
• Experience with system validation, agile delivery methods, use of Clinical R&D systems (CTMS, eTMF, RBM, EDC etc.) or medical devices is an advantage
What we offer
We offer a position where you can take responsibility, be influential and make a difference in your everyday work as an graduate and can take responsibility of one or more projects with clients as a specialist, business analyst and/or as a project manager.
If you are intrigued and are ready to join our team of devoted consultants, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.