You want to make a difference for patients and can play a key role in improving business processes impacting patients including creation of required documentation. You have worked with agile delivery methods before and you know how to support and optimize business processes with data in the most efficient way. You will thrive in a high-achieving culture with room for personal and professional growth.
- Supporting projects that deliver changes to the life science industry within processes, data and systems within R&D and clinical operations
- Optimization and (re)design of business, validation and quality processes
- Stakeholder management, project planning, organization change management and delivery of required compliance documentation for processes and systems
- Driving project progress and securing quality for project deliverables
- A master’s degree within business administration, IT or life sciences
- 2-5 years of experience working in roles as a Validation Lead for GxP systems within regulated industries as Pharma, Biotech or MedTech
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communications
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset and you strive to make an impact
- Experience with agile delivery methods and use of Clinical R&D systems (CTMS, eTMF, RBM, EDC etc.) or medical devices is an advantage
- Existing certifications in Life Science R&D related platforms is an advantage
We offer a position where you can take responsibility, be influential and make a difference in your everyday work and can take responsibility of one or more projects with clients as a specialist, business analyst and/or as a project manager.
If you are intrigued and are ready to join our team of devoted consultants, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.