You are intrigued by the high-paced life as a consultant and are driven by learning and making a difference for the pharmaceutical industry. As a person, you take responsibility for your own tasks and value high quality in your work. You can travel as part of your work and will thrive in a high-achieving culture with room for personal and professional growth.
You want to work with improving business processes and data impacting patients in clinical trials including the creation of required documentation. You will be trained in applying agile principles to your delivery method and will (re)design business processes and learn how data is used most efficiently. As a consultant you will also be trained to know how to apply the regulations protecting the patients.
- Supporting projects that deliver changes to the life science industry within processes, data and systems
- Supporting projects within medical devices, R&D, clinical operations, and regulatory affairs
- Optimization and (re)design of business processes
- Stakeholder management, project planning, organization change management and delivery of required compliance documentation
- A master’s degree within business administration, life sciences or other degree in combination with experience in life science
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset and you strive to make an impact
- Experience as a business analyst or data analyst is an advantage
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communications
- Experience with system validation, agile delivery methods is an advantage
- Experience in using Clinical R&D systems (CTMS, eTMF, RBM, EDC etc.) is an advantage
- Experience with medical devices or SaMD is an advantage
We offer a position where you can take responsibility, be influential and make a difference in your everyday work as a graduate and can take responsibility of one or more projects with clients as a specialist, business analyst and/or as a project manager.
If you are intrigued and ready to join our team of devoted consultants, send your CV to email@example.com. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.