You want to make a difference for patients and can play a key role in improving business processes impacting patients including creation of required documentation. You have worked with agile delivery methods before and you know how to support and optimize business processes with data in the most efficient way. You thrive in a high-achieving culture with room for personal and professional growth.
- Supporting projects that deliver changes to the life science industry within processes, data and systems
- Supporting projects within medical devices, SaMD, R&D, clinical operations, and regulatory affairs
- Optimization and (re)design of business processes
- Stakeholder management, project planning, organization change management and delivery of required compliance documentation
- A master’s degree within areas of data analytics, software engineering or life sciences
- +2 years of experience as a consultant/business analyst in the areas of SaMD development, validation, release management and operations
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset and you strive to make an impact
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communications
- Experience with the agile delivery methods and use of Clinical R&D or health care applications is an advantage
If you are intrigued and are ready to join our team of devoted consultants, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.